SavvyCAN always shows status as "Not Connected"

I have tried to collect some data using Savvycan. However, it always shows the status is “Not connected”. Do you know the reason? How to solve it?

Try connecting to the M2 with a serial port program (RealTerm, PuTTY, the Arduino IDE’s Serial Monitor) and see if anything happens. If you enable some sort of line ending in the IDE Serial Terminal and send ? you should get a menu. If none of that is working then chances are you haven’t flashed M2RET to it properly. You did compile and upload M2RET, didn’t you?

I uploaded GVRET into M2 before. I will try with M2RET again. Do you think it is possible to integrate GPS signal with Savvycan?

Also, is there any tutorial to show step by step instructions? I saw some of your yourtube videos. But some of them are hard to understand as I never worked with Arduino or CAN bus before.

To clarify, step-by-step instructions to do what?

Sorry for my late response.
I mean how to setup the SavvyCan, explore different features, analyze different frames, etc.
It would be better if there are some tutorials to follow (e.g., readme file).

Watch the video that is on the site related to it. Thats about as close as your going to get for now.

Thank you! It seems this is the best option now.