Issue with CAN logging a 2007 Volvo c70

Hello everyone.
I am sorry if the sentences are difficult to understand.

Currently installing the latest M2RET and Savvycan, confirmed conected with Savvycan, logging was done! The model is 2007 Volvo c70.

Although logging can be done, communication of each control module causes an error, the communication of the vehicle is cut off, and the engine does not operate. (Meanwhile, logging is ongoing.)

If you leave the engine off for about an hour, the vehicle will restart.

In Volvo’s tester, when checking the error message, “Each control module is recorded as serious interference of low speed network” is recorded.

Logging is done, so is it a configuration problem?

best regards,

It is different from ordinary pin arrangement.

How does it look different? Comparing to M2 pinout, it looks like both CAN channels, K-line, power and GND line up correctly:

http://docs.macchina.cc/m2/technical-references/installation.html#under-the-dash-utd

Excuse me. my misunderstanding. :disappointed_relieved: I do not know the cause, but I will investigate it a bit more.

No problem! Let us all know what you figure out.

I used an unsupported SD card.:kissing_closed_eyes: It worked normally when using another SD card. . . . Because the micro USB part got bald with the land, I would like to purchase additional M2. Next time, we will handle carefully after making the case. Please add Japan to your country of purchase.

This tool is the best!
best regards,

I just tried to checkout on macchina.cc and it looks like Japan is an option on the Country list.