What car(s) are you working with?

2010 Subaru Impreza.

Hi there. Iā€™m a researcher and Iā€™m about to have access to dozens of cars. For the time being Iā€™m working with:
Toyota:
2012 Prius IV
2008 Highlander Hybrid
2017 Corolla
2009 Camry

Honda:
2016 Civic

Mazda:
2013 Mazda 6

Other vehicleā€™s at a neighboring Cyber research center:
Tesla Model S
Volkswagen Jetta
Another Prius (not sure which year)
Ford Taurus

2011 Ford Fiesta here.

Going to work with 2007 Prius.

Do you have much experience with Toyota ECUā€™s? Iā€™m still hoping to wander across a product and community that has made headway in understanding the coding for early 00ā€™s Toyotas. I know a host of people that could benefit from being able to shift fuel and timing maps above anything else.

Only OBD2 car I have on my property ATM is a totaled 2006 Acura RSX planning on using it as a learning tool/ may remove its electrical to make a on desk test system

Bonjour from France.
I am familiar with Toyota/Lexus Hybridsā€¦ see here.
and also Mitsubishi ImiEVā€¦ see here.
I am planning to test M2 instead of Obdlink LX.

I already could build M2RET from Collin :thumbsup:. I am waiting for my M2, and in between, I will start playing with an Arduino DUE.
There will be a lot of work because :

• we use can-stuffing, for example 01050607 to get in one shot ICE Temp / STFT / LTFT
  • we receive multiframes answers.
  • we are ā€œspeakingā€ with different ECUs 7E0, 7E2, 7C0 etcā€¦

Hi @priusfan,

Did you start working on it?

I have a Toyota Yaris Cool Hybrid, and it donā€™t have multimedia display, so I canā€™t see details of my car (example: battery charge level).

Iā€™m thinking to use M2 + Display (like this: https://www.adafruit.com/product/2675)

What do you think?

Have a good day,
Renato

I have experience with standard OBDII but none with any of the proprietary codes that manufacturers use. Iā€™d keep an eye on the comma.ai project https://github.com/commaai/opendbc.

2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2001 Ford Focus, 1997 GMC Jimmy

I agree with one of the posters on the Wikiā€¦ Maybe we can have a Wiki for each model?

There has actually been a movement to build a database to hold everything but I havenā€™t really seen much real movement on it. I could write something up and only take me about 2 weeks to make something operational. Supposedly was taken up by a college to finish but again. Havenā€™t seen it. The Database intention is to hold all of the known PIDā€™s and related data.

Rodney

2001 Audi S4
2006 Porsche Cayman

Just getting startedā€¦

2011 Audi Q5.

I connected to my macchina Digi XBee 900 MHz radio for wireless diagnostic.

My plan is to use cell modem and data upload on the cloud where I can build management interface.

Best regards,

2005 Honda Pilot

:slight_smile:

Currently not using the lock/unlock remote, just the manual key, interested in adding some accelerator LED feedback, mpg/efficiency/burnrate feedback, and seeing what else there is.

I have a Renault Megane 3 RS 2010 interested in reverse engineering and remote control things. Plus Iā€™m working on getting into the Media System.

This year should follow a Renault Zoe to my ā€œprojects listā€.

2007 Chevy HHR 2006 Chevy HHR so far I have ordered an instrument cluster and successfully played back data from HHR using savvycan, I have been working on getting IDs for fuel temp rpm and speed , manipulating the data and re sending it to the cluster. The cluster is using 33333 GMLAN can-bus.

Hi!
Donā€™t know if this thread is still useful for anyone, but I personnaly am working on 3 different cars

• FIAT 500 Nuova 500C 1.2 MPi Cabriolet S&S 69 cv
  • SUZUKI Swift IV AZG 1.3 DDiS 16V 75cv
  • VOLKSWAGEN Polo V 1.2i 12V 60cv (~2013)

And a friend works on the Toyota Yaris.

We upload stuff here for those interested :slight_smile:

I am working on 2011 Honda Civic LX.
Mostly collecting data from the CAN-bus. Let me know if I can provide some information on CAN identifiers.

7 posts were split to a new topic: GTO to Camaro Transplant Project

I am going to be testing 2013-2016 Hyundai Veloster turbo, and other various KDM turbocharged ecuā€™s, also I will be testing on 2016 Ford Fiesta St. I have been currently reverse engineering these and have been flashing/tuning through the jtag ports.