PocketBeagle Experiment

We have been experimenting with using the new PocketBeagle as a optional processor board. More about the project can be found here. For now let’s try to keep the conversation in one place (the beagleboard forum). We have a limited number of beta boards. Active developers will get priority.

2 Likes

Oh thanks.Nice sharing.

Please note I hope to work with this in parallel with my other work on the stock M2 device. There are some projects out there that can really benefit from this setup. However my work on this device will get the protocols to work in a full Lawicel 2.0 environment so in theory should be simpler to do since I will just be expanding software already in place.

I don’t already have one but hopefully will get one shortly.

Thanks for digging up this topic and posting over there. I’m thinking once it goes up in our store we will have to move some of the discussion over here.

We are just putting some final touches on it, you know like naming it. We will get you one.

1 Like

The very useful details on this site I’m glad to read this info.

I just joined here as I am learning about Pocket Beagle using the two new capes.
This Maccina device is more interesting but I am not a programmer so not sure
where I would help.

My project is retiring older ScanGuage for better device on 2002 Mazda B2300 with
various running anomalies such as 220 degree water temp which causes a subtle skip.

I will order the P1 once I see it’s current state, lead times and availability.