My A0 jaust arrived - can't comunicate!

Just received my Macchina A0 from Sparkfun. Reported this problem to them, only to have it brushed off to their forum - only one entry under Macchina, so I’m hoping that you folks can help.
This (so far) is all I CAN do:

1. Connect via a serial USB connection.
    �Loading settings.... Running on Macchina A0 Starting bluetooth [I][BluetoothSerial.cpp:510] _init_bt(): device name set [I][BluetoothSerial.cpp:225] esp_spp_cb(): ESP_SPP_INIT_EVT [D][WiFiGeneric.cpp:337] _eventCallback(): Event: 0 - WIFI_READY [I][BluetoothSerial.cpp:228] esp_spp_cb(): ESP_SPP_INIT_EVT: slave: start [I][BluetoothSerial.cpp:310] esp_spp_cb(): ESP_SPP_START_EVT Build number: 618 [D][WiFiGeneric.cpp:337] _eventCallback(): Event: 2 - STA_START Enabled CAN0 with speed 500000 Done with init [D][WiFiGeneric.cpp:337] _eventCallback(): Event: 4 - STA_CONNECTED [D][WiFiGeneric.cpp:337] _eventCallback(): Event: 7 - STA_GOT_IP [D][WiFiGeneric.cpp:381] _eventCallback(): STA IP: 192.168.0.152, MASK: 255.255.255.0, GW: 192.168.0.1 Wifi now connected to SSID myAP1 IP address: 192.168.0.152 RSSI: -38 TCP server started [I][ArduinoOTA.cpp:130] begin(): OTA server at: A0RET.local:3232

That’s about it!

Now I’m looking at the Troubleshooting Guide, which tells me to Fuzz!. I am guessing that an all important step is missing from the top of this guide? “Create a WiFi connection between SavvyCAN and the A0”?
This is my SavvyCAN connection dialog:

Should the Status column report “Connected”? If so, how do I activate the connection so that I can move forward? Is there a “Connect” button somewhere that I just can’t see?

Thanks for any help you folk can offer, Martin

Same issue. I would love to see some help from the staff.

Don’t hold your breath! I sent mine back to Sparfun because of no support.
Lost carriage cost (US/UK) x 2.
Maybe if enough folk do this, Sparkfun will get the message?