How to plug into my BMW R1200GS

Hi everyone,
I’m new here. I know the R1200 has a can bus, but the connector doesn’t look like a car’s. can anyone help me here? I know for example, hexcan ezcan uses a different connector. I don’t know where to buy the plug from?

Thanks
Ali

What year car is this and what country are you in? The US requires a standard ODBII connector to be near the steering column. Otherwise you will have to find documentation for your vehicle to identify where to tie into.

Thanks for the reply mate, this is a 2016 BMW R1200GS motorcycle. it doesn’t have the standard connector. but I do know it has OBD

I found this today:

sorry it’s in german only but you can see the plug layout in the picture to check if it matches to yours and in the description is mentioned that it’s for BMW motorcycles. on the other side it’s OBDII female so you may plug it directly into the M2.

Thanks, I actually have one of those, the problem is, it’s bulky and can’t have it as a permanent solution, there is a smaller connector under the seat that I am wondering where to buy the connectors from. Hex can uses it (http://hexezcan.com)